The `achievement_criteria_data` table
This table contains the data that a player needs to obtain / complete in order to receive a given achievement.
Description of the fields
This is the ID from Achievement_Criteria.dbc.
Depending on this value, it will determine how value1 and value2 are used.
- The target here is a valid class (paste class list). value2 must also be set
- The percentage of health that the target must reach.
- The faction of the target player (must match player attempting achievement).
- The spell ID of the aura that must be on the player. value2 must also be set.
- The spell ID of the aura that must be on the target. value2 must also be set.
- Value to compare needed to attain achievement. This value is used in conjunction with another type. (see value2 for comparisation type)
- The minimum level that the target can be.
- Used to disable an achievement if all requirements are not defined. Would usually be used if not all are known.
- Map difficulty: (for dungeons)
- Map difficulty: (for raids)
- 10 Man Normal = 0
- 25 Man Normal = 1
- 10 Man Heroic = 2
- 25 Man Heroic = 3
- The number of other players that must be in the zone. (not sure if it is minimum or maximum).
- The target must be on this team: Alliance = 469, Horde = 67
- How drunk the player must be:
- DRUNKEN_SOBER = 0
- DRUNKEN_TIPSY = 1
- DRUNKEN_DRUNK = 2
- DRUNKEN_SMASHED = 3
- Player's team win bg and opposition team have team score in range. // Min. score
- Make instance script call for check current criteria requirements fit.
- The Source here is a valid class (paste class list). value2 must also be set
|COMP_TYPE_EQ = 0|
|COMP_TYPE_HIGH = 1|
|COMP_TYPE_LOW = 2|
|COMP_TYPE_HIGH_EQ = 3|
|COMP_TYPE_LOW_EQ = 4|
The ScriptName for when scripting it in the core.
This might also be 'SmartTrigger'. It will than use SmartAI.