This table add greeting behavior to an NPC or an Gameobject.
Description of the fields:
Unique ID (creature_template.entry or gameobject_template.entry)
- 0=Creature (The ID is point to creature_template.entry)
- 1=GameObject (The ID is point to gameobject_template.entry)
Quest NPC Emote
Emote delay in milliseconds
Text to show
This field is used by the TrinityCore DB Team to determine whether a template has been verified from WDB files.
- If value is 0, it has not been parsed yet.
- If value is > 0, it has been parsed with WDB files from that specific Client Build.
- If value is -1, it is just a place holder until proper data are found on WDBs.
- If value is -Client Build, it was parsed with WDB files from that specific client build and manually edited later for some specific necessity.